Garlic And Herb Wine JellyFrom jo_jo_ba 6 months ago
How to make it
- Combine garlic, wine and vinegar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, then cover, remove from heat and let steep 1 hour.
- Pour into a jelly bag or cheesecloth-lined strainer and let strain, squeezing out as much liquid as possible.
- Measure ¾ cup of liquid (add wine if needed to reach ¾ cup) and add to a clean saucepan.
- Whisk in the honey and pectin until dissolved and place over high heat.
- Bring mixture to a full boil, then add the sugar and thyme, stirring constantly.
- Return mixture to a full rolling boil that cannot be stirred down, and boil hard 1 minute.
- Ladle into jars and can in a water-bath 10 minutes.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Garlic Lovers460 members
Original Recipes143 members
Christmas All Year182 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Dairy Free110 members
Family Favourites134 members
Garden Harvest90 members
Gifts And Mixes228 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Low Fat And Fabulous110 members