Chickpea Cauliflower And Sweet Potato CurryFrom jo_jo_ba 10 months ago
- 2 tbsp coconut oil shopping list
- 1½ tbsp freshly grated ginger shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 tbsp mustard seeds shopping list
- ½ tsp turmeric shopping list
- 1 tsp paprika shopping list
- ¼ tsp cayenne shopping list
- ½ tsp ground cumin shopping list
- ¼ tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1½ tsp ground coriander shopping list
- 1(13.5 oz) can full fat coconut milk shopping list
- 2 cups vegetable stock shopping list
- 1 tbsp tomato paste shopping list
- ½ large head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets shopping list
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 12 oz extra firm tofu, drained, pressed and cubed shopping list
- 1 (19-oz) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 200g snow peas, de-stringed and julienned shopping list
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped roughly shopping list
How to make it
- Melt oil in a deep pot and add ginger, garlic and spices. Cook, stirring, for a few minutes until spices are fragrant.
- Add coconut milk, vegetable stock and tomato paste; stir to combine.
- Stir in cauliflower, onions and sweet potato.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes, until sweet potato is tender.
- Stir in tofu and chickpeas and simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in the snow peas and cilantro.
- Serve over rice.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Comfort Foods770 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Original Recipes143 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Dairy Free110 members