Lamb Shank StewFrom TomC 2 months ago
How to make it
- 1) Brown Lamb Shanks See Photo
- Use NO seasonings.
- Any heavy duty pot or fryer w/ lid will do.
- 2) Cook (on lower heat) until
- meat is almost ready to come
- off of the bone (several hours). See Photo
- No liquid required.
- 3) Trim Lamb from the bone & cube See Photo
- Dogs get the bones (yum)!
- 4) Cube potatoes (no need to peel) See Photo
- 5) Combine Lamb, Potatoes, Peas, See Photo
- Stewed Tomatoes. Cook, using medium
- heat, for 45 minutes.
- NOTE: Use NO seasonings
- This recipe can be made in advance
- of your dinner party.
- Even tastier on day 2!
- Allow about 5 hours cooking time.
- Preparation time is less than 30 minutes.
- ENJOY!!!! See Photo
The CookTomC Eastern Shore, MD
- Not added to any groups yet!