Zucchini TotsFrom tuilelaith 4 months ago
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1 packed cup grated zucchini shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1/4 medium onion, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt and black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Grate the zucchini into a clean dish towel until you have 1 packed cup. Wring all of the excess water out of the zucchini, there will be a lot of water. In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of mixture in your hands and roll into small ovals.
- Place on the cookie sheet and bake for 16 to 18 minutes, turning halfway though cooking until golden.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
- Servings: 3 Serving Size: 4 tots • Old Points: 2 pts • Points+: 3 pts
- Calories: 108 • Fat: 4.3 g • Protein: 6.8 g • Carb: 11.5 g • Fiber: 1.8 g • Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 262 mg (without salt)
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!