Caramel Apple Coffee CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 8 months ago
- ⅔ cup Amoré almonds + Dairy beverage (or sweetened almond milk) shopping list
- ¼ cup canola oil shopping list
- 10 soft caramel candies (i.e. Kraft), unwrapped shopping list
- 1 cup unsweetened apple butter shopping list
- ⅔ cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup oat flour shopping list
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- ½ tsp allspice shopping list
- ¼ tsp cardamom shopping list
- Pinch white pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- ½ tsp baking powder shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- 4 hard caramel candies (i.e. Werther’s), crushed coarsely shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 350F and grease a 9” square pan.
- Melt together the Amoré, oil and caramels in the microwave, stirring often.
- Stir mixture into the apple butter, followed by the brown sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Add the remaining ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Spread evenly in the prepared pan and sprinkle with crushed caramels.
- Bake 40-45 minutes.
- Cool completely in the pan.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth446 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Comfort Foods770 members
Original Recipes143 members
Bake Sale126 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
Companys Coming115 members
Home Cooking58 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice77 members
What Can I Do With It21 members