Arroz Al Ajillo Con CamaronesFrom twill10 2 years ago
- Yields 3-4 servings shopping list
- shrimp and rice, thx to Hispanic Kitchen . com shopping list
- Arroz al Ajillo con Camarones shopping list
- adapted from El Arte de Cocinar shopping list
- ½ pound of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika shopping list
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- ½ teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- ¼ cup bacon, diced shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3-5 garlic cloves, crushed shopping list
- 3 green onions, diced shopping list
- 3 cups rice, cooked shopping list
How to make it
- I opted to slice the shrimp in half, lengthwise. Not sure why, but that's what I did. Season the shrimp with the paprika, salt and pepper and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the butter, once melted add the garlic and give it a quick stir. Don't let it burn. Add the rice and stir well to make sure it is all coated with the garlic butter. Incorporate the shrimp, toss and serve topped with the rest of the green onions.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!