Crab RisottoFrom notyourmomma 3 months ago
- 8 ounces select refrigerated crabmeat shopping list
- 3/4 cup of arborio rice shopping list
- 4 cups of vegetable stock shopping list
- 1 medium onion minced shopping list
- 1 red Thai chile, seeded and diced shopping list
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced shopping list
- 2 TBSP olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 bunch of arugula, washed and trimmed shopping list
How to make it
- Heat vegetable stock in sauce pan, hot, not boiling.
- In large skillet, heat one tbsp of olive oil and cook rice, chile and onion approximately 3 minutes.
- Add hot stock to rice, stir over medium heat until liquid is nearly absorbed.
- Add 1/2 tsp of salt and 1/4 tsp of black pepper
- Continue to add ladles of stock and stir until rice is just tender, not mushy.
- About 20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and the crab and lemon zest. Fold crab in gently. Divide into two bowls for service.
- Mix remaining tbsp of olive oil and lemon juice in small bowl, season with salt and pepper. A generous pinch of each should do.
- Toss arugula in dressing.
- Serve dressed greens over each bowl of crab risotto.