Quinoa And Cinnamon - Sugar Doughnut HolesFrom jo_jo_ba 4 months ago
- ½ cup rice flour shopping list
- ½ cup sorghum flour shopping list
- ½ cup quinoa flour shopping list
- 3 tbsp potato starch shopping list
- ½ tsp guar gum shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 3 tbsp Homemade Ener G Egg Replacer or storebought egg replacer shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- ½ tsp cinnamon shopping list
- ¼ tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1 ¼ cups whole milk shopping list
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp camelina oil shopping list
- ⅓ cup coconut palm sugar shopping list
- ⅓ cup cup-for-cup stevia shopping list
- 1 cup cooked, cooled quinoa shopping list
- ⅓ cup coarse raw sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease mini muffin tins.
- Whisk together flours, starch, guar gum, baking powder, egg replacer, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl.
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk, vinegar, oil, sugar and stevia.
- Add the flour mixture and stir well.
- Fold in the quinoa.
- Spoon into the tins and bake 7-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine coarse sugar and cinnamon in a shallow pan.
- Turn baked muffins out immediately into the spiced sugar and toss to coat, then transfer to a rack and cool completely.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Family Favourites134 members
All Holidays135 members
Nut Free5 members
Bake Sale126 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
101 A Celiac Gluten Free Place170 members