Honey Bacon SquashFrom MissouriFarmWife 6 months ago
How to make it
- Fry bacon in large skillet until done.
- Do not drain. You may have to add a few tablespoons of butter or oil if there is not enough bacon grease.
- Core and dice apples. Do not peel.
- Add squash. Cook over medium low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add apples. Continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Pour honey over apples-squash mixture and stir.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until squash and apples are tender.
- Serve hot.