Zapple Butter Zucchini LoafFrom jo_jo_ba 1 year ago
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar shopping list
- ⅓ cup maple syrup shopping list
- ¾ cup butter.html">Zapple butter (or unsweetened apple butter) shopping list
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk alternative (not canned) shopping list
- 1 ½ cups shredded zucchini shopping list
- 2 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- ½ tbsp cinnamon shopping list
- ½ tsp allspice shopping list
- 1 tbsp dry Homemade Ener G Egg Replacer shopping list
- ½ teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- ½ teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F and grease a 9x5” loaf pan.
- In a bowl, beat together stir together sugar, maple syrup, Zapple Butter, coconut milk and zucchini.
- Add flour, cinnamon, allspice, Homemade Ener G Egg Replacer, baking powder, baking soda and salt, stirring to moisten.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until it tests done. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then unmould and cool on a rack.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth446 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Original Recipes143 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Garden Harvest90 members
The Art Of Healthy Living58 members
Low Fat And Fabulous110 members