Shrimp With Scallions And Crispy PotatoesFrom frankieanne 9 months ago
- 2 Tbs plus 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 baking potatoes (about 1 pound total), scrubbed and cut into 1/2" cubes shopping list
- 2 scallions, white and green parts separated and thinly sliced (I used four) shopping list
- 1 lb large peeled and deveined shrimp shopping list
- 2 tsp curry powder (I used 1 tsp) shopping list
- coarse salt and ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a large nonstick skillet (I used cast iron), heat 2 Tbs oil over medium-high heat. Add potatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned and crisp, 12 to 14 minutes. Add scallion whites and cook 1 minute more. Transfer to a plate.
- Add remaining tsp of oil to skillet. Add shrimp and curry powder and cook, stirring occasionally until shrimp are cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes. Return potatoes and scallion whites to skillet and toss with shrimp. Season with salt and pepper. Top with scallion greens.
The Cookfrankieanne Ukiah, California
- Not added to any groups yet!