Heavenly Scrambled EggsFrom nanyash 6 years ago
- Gravy: shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp of butter shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup milk shopping list
- eggs: shopping list
- 12 eggs shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- dash of pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- In heavy saucepan over low heat melt butter.
- Whisk in flour and salt.
- Slowly pour in milk and cook and whisk until sauce thickens like gravy.
- Turn off heat, cover, and keep wam
- In large skillet melt butter
- beat togerther eggs, salt, pepper, and milk
- pour into skillet
- cook slowly, stirring occassionally until eggs are almost set
- don't overcook
- remove from heat and stir in warm gravy
- serve immediately or cover and place in 200 degree F oven
The Cooknanyash Fort Wayne, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!