Sour Cream Date PieFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1 cup sour cream (full-fat or light, but not fat free) shopping list
- ¾ cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 pinch salt shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup pitted dates, chopped shopping list
- Pastry for a one-crust pie (unbaked) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Combine sour cream, sugar, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon eggs, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the dates and blend well.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 10 minutes, reduce heat to 325F.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Cool thoroughly and chill.