Peanut Butter SticksFrom jaie 8 years ago
How to make it
- Trim the crusts from each bread slice.
- Cut each slice into strips.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until toasted. (Do not over brown)
- Mix the peanut butter and butter in a sauce pan. Heat until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and nuts if using.
- Dip each bread strip into the peanut butter mixture.
- Roll in the crumb mixture.
- Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.