Hot Milk Sponge CakeFrom jaie 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a saucepan, heat milk and butter until butter melts and milk boils.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs until they have a lemony color.
- Slowly add sugar and beat until thick and creamy.
- Add dry ingredients to egg mixture slowly and beat on low speed.
- Add milk mixture and beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes if using a tube pan OR
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes for a cake pan.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!