Oatmeal Coconut MuffinsFrom notyourmomma 9 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups of boiling water shopping list
- 1/2 teas of salt shopping list
- 1 cup of uncooked oats, quick or old fashioned shopping list
- 1/2 cup of butter shopping list
- 1 cup of firmly packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/3 cup of self-rising flour shopping list
- 1 teas of ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup of flaked coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Combine water, salt and oats; let stand 20 minutes.
- Cream butter and sugar; add eggs, beating well.
- Combine flour and cinnamon, stir into creamed mixture.
- Add coconut and oat mixture, stir well.
- Fill in greased muffin cups, 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- makes 24. Can be frozen easily.
- Also makes nice mini loaves for Holiday giving or Hostess gifts.