Four Ingredient MixnMatch CookiesFrom vinca 9 years ago
- 1 box cake mix (any flavour, your choice) shopping list
- 4 oz instant pudding mix (any flavour, your choice. Note: sugar free flavours come in 1oz boxes, regular flavours come in 3.4oz. I usually buy four sugarfree boxes, or I'll just use one box if I'm using any of the regular. The missing .6 oz don't seem to make a difference!) shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream (fat free if you wish) shopping list
- 1/2 cup egg substitute shopping list
- Optional: chocolate chips, nuts, any mix-ins you'd like. shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Spray a cookie sheet with a non-stick baking spray, like Pam.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls. The batter is very sticky; dipping your fingers in water helps to shape the dough AND get it off your hands! :)
- Bake for 13-15 minutes. If you can poke a cookie in the middle with a skewer and remove it without a gooey mess on the stick, they're done!
- Let sit for a few minutes, then transfer to a plate or pan and enjoy!
- Some of my favorite mix'n'match combos are:
- white chocolate pudding, strawberry cake mix, dark chocolate chips
- cheesecake pudding, butter cake mix, chocolate chips
- cookies n' creme pudding, white cake mix
- lemon pudding, white cake mix, dark chocolate chips