Peppercorn Crusted Pork Loin With Pepper GravyFrom smurfetta 9 years ago
- 1 1/4 lbs pork tenderloins shopping list
- 1/4 cup peppercorns, ground (assorted) shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 quart milk shopping list
- 3 tablespoons peppercorns, crushed shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle the peppercorns on a piece of foil.
- Spray the entire pork loin with cooking spray.
- Roll the tenderloin in the peppercorns until fully crusted and pat them into the meat.
- Spray the entire crusted pork loin again with cooking spray.
- In a saute pan, quickly brown the pork on all sides in olive oil.
- Place on a rack, uncovered in a 325 oven and roast for about 2 hours until meat thermometer reaches 170.
- For the Gravy:.
- With whisk mix flour and milk in large pan, add butter, peppercorns and salt.
- Cook until thickened, lower heat, simmer for 15 minutes.
- Slice meat into 1/2" slices.
- Serve with gravy.
- I aslo serve homemade applesauce with this dish for those who do not want the gravy.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooksmurfetta Huntsville, AL
The Rating5 people
Your Grandchildren are right.
Thios is fabulous the addition of applesauce makes it perfect. Kudosnovice in madison loved it
Oh my my my. Mouthwatering.anniemay in Huntsville loved it
Made this for dinner and received excellent reviews - thanks for your recipe!! :)sprout in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!