Purple Potato SaladFrom mrspotatohead 8 years ago
- 2 pounds small purple potatoes shopping list
- 1 small-medium purple onion, diced shopping list
- 2 celery stalks, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon celery seed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cayenne shopping list
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar shopping list
- 1 lemon, juiced shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Boil the potatoes until fork tender but not mushy, about 20 minutes.
- Drain, then rinse in cold water, and cut in quarters.
- Place the warm potatoes in a large bowl and toss with onion, celery, dill, and parsley.
- In another bowl, stir together mayonnaise, mustard, celery seed, cayenne, vinegar, and lemon. Check seasoning.
- Add the dressing to the vegetable mixture. Toss vry gently to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper.