Creamy Crockpot ChickenFrom floridasunshine 9 years ago
- 3 lbs of chicken pieces shopping list
- 1 (10 1/2 oz) can of cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 8 oz. of cream cheese shopping list
- 1 small chopped onion shopping list
- 1 clove of chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 (2/3 oz) package of Italian salad dressing mix shopping list
- 1/2 c. of chicken broth shopping list
- 4 tbsp. of melted butter (divided) shopping list
How to make it
- First place chicken pieces in crockpot and then sprinkle Italian seasoning over chicken.
- Next sprinkle with 2 tbsp. of melted butter.
- Now cook on low for approx. 4-6 hours.
- Then melt 2 tbsp. of butter in a sauce pan and saute onion and garlic. Add Next add cream of Chicken Soup, cream cheese, and chicken broth.
- Stir until smooth.
- Finally, add this mixture to crockpot and cook on low for an additional hour.
People Who Like This Dish 65
The Cookfloridasunshine Berkeley, CA
The Rating6 people
We added a bit of black pepper. Mmmm, creamy.miriam in Winnipeg loved it
This meal was a hit with everyone - even the little kid who hates everything loved it!! Easy to prepare with very little mess involved. This sauce is rich and creamy - a perfect topping to home made mashed potatoes.ariadnebarzane in Phoenix loved it
Oh my goodness. I just finished eating this--I am stuffed and happy! =)robyns in Tuscola loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!