peanutbutter cookiesFrom nanny 6 years ago
How to make it
- preheat oven to 350
- drop cookies by tsp. full
- flatten slightly with fork in a crisscross manner(dip fork in sugar so it does not stick to cookies)
- sprinkle with sugar
- bake @ 350 for 8to10min.
- you will know they are ready when cookie starts to crack around edges.
- take cookis within a couple of min.off the cookie sheet so that they do not stick to cookies sheet
- cool on rack
The Cooknanny Haddam, CT
The Rating4 people
i think it would be 8-10 mins.
i just made some, the smell of PB cookies wafting about the house in winter so nostalgic, i love it, memories of childhood when i first started to bake, this was the first one i ever made, ty for posting this 4 ing...morezhiannablu in Pasadena loved it
great tasty recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!