Spicy Maggi NoodlesFrom maddie 8 years ago
- 2 pkg. maggi noodles shopping list
- 1 small onion shopping list
- 1 small carrot shopping list
- 250gm chopped beans shopping list
- i/2 cup cabbage shopping list
- 1 capsicum chopped in Juvelline shopping list
- 1 tomato/ tomato puree shopping list
- 1tsp soya sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup green peas shopping list
- Corriander leaves shopping list
- mint leaves (Optional) shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 1 tsp red chili powder shopping list
- a pinch turmeric shopping list
- Chilli Flakes shopping list
- 4 tsp oil shopping list
How to make it
- ake 4 tsp oil in frying pan, make it hot and add chopped onion and fry until golden brown.Then add tomatoes and fry then until the oil separates from the paste.
- Now add chopped carrots, beans, cabbage to pan and fry for 3 -4 minutes. Add red chili powder, turmeric, maggi masala powder,soyasauce, chilli flakes and salt as per taste.
- Fry it for 1/2 minute, now add three cups of water to pan and boil for 2 minutes, then add two packets of maggi noodles in water
- Cover the pan with lid, boil it for 7 minutes, till noodles are fully cooked.
- Add some water if required during cooking of noodles. Now add the chopped Capsicum, Corriander leaves and mint leaves.
- Serve it hot. Serve with French Fries.
The Cookmaddie Bangalore, IN
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!