Meatballs And Pasta With OlivesFrom hayleesgrandma 6 years ago
- 3 tbsp packaged seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 tbsp milk shopping list
- 1 pound ground beef chuck shopping list
- 1 medium-size red onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes with Italian herbs shopping list
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups water shopping list
- 1 cup halved pitted black and green olives shopping list
- 1 cup uncooked elbow pasta shopping list
- Shredded parmesan cheese (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine crumbs with milk in medium-size bowl. Add beef; mix well. Divide into 12 equal portions; shape each into a ball.
- Heat nonstick straight-sided 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add meatballs; brown all over, about 6 minutes. Remove meatballs from skillet. Add onion; saute until softened, about 8 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, water and olives. Bring to boiling. Stir in elbow pasta. Add meatballs; cover; simmer 15 minutes, until pasta is tender.
- Sprinkle with shredded Parmesan cheese if desired.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!