Easy Elegant Buckwheat PancakesFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 2/3 cup vanilla, low-fat yogurt shopping list
- ¼ cup flour shopping list
- ¾ cup buckwheat flour shopping list
- 1 cup low-fat milk shopping list
- 2 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp apple sauce shopping list
- 3 egg whites shopping list
How to make it
- Beat egg yolk and yogurt until creamy.
- Add flours and milk, beat smooth.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Beat egg whites until white and foamy, stir in.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Heat a fry-pan over medium heat and drop spoonfuls of batter in.
- Cook about 3 minutes per pancake, flipping ½ way through cooking.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
luv buckwheat fntastic pancake thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Comfort Foods775 members
The Breakfast Club442 members
Eat Light Healthy457 members
Weight Watchers282 members
1500 Calories A Day173 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits282 members
Cooking With Kids38 members