Oatmeal Nut WafflesFrom michellem 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1/5 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup quick cooking oats shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts(you can do half pecans if you want) maple syrup for the top shopping list
- whipped cream for the final touch! shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Combine eggs, milk, and butter , stir into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in oats and nuts.
- Bake in your waffle iron until golden brown.
- Garnish with peaches if desired.