Salmon With Pistachio Basil ButterFrom Ohiocook 1 week ago
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios shopping list
- 10 large fresh basil leaves shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 1/2 cup (one stick) butter (softened room temp) shopping list
- 6- 6 oz salmon fillets shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 tsp lime juice shopping list
- Additional basil leaves (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Process the pistachios,10 basil leaves and garlic in food processor until finely chopped.
- Add 1/2 cup butter and lime juice and process until incorporated into mixture.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Transfer to small bowl and refrigerate
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Butter a 9 x 11 baking dish. Place salmon fillets in dish in a single layer. Pour wine over filets
- Season with salt and pepper
- Bake until almost opaque on top - about 10 mins.
- Place 2 tablespoon of the pistachio butter on top of each filet and bake until just opaque in center- about 5 more mins
- Garnish with basil and serve!!
The CookOhiocook Cleveland, Ohio
- Not added to any groups yet!