Michelles Vegan Granola BarsFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats shopping list
- 1 cup large-flake oats shopping list
- ¼ cup apple cider shopping list
- ¼ cup vegetable oil shopping list
- ¼ cup whole flax seeds shopping list
- ¼ cup sesame seeds shopping list
- ¼ cup chopped almonds shopping list
- ½ cup chopped, dried fruit shopping list
- ½ cup rice syrup, maple syrup or agave nectar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Turn out and press into a baking pan.
- Bake 15 minutes and leave to cool completely on sheet before cutting and wrapping.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating4 people
these turned out greataaronxvx in Charlottetown loved it
Great recipe! They were so easy to make. I love granola bars..but there is usually so much crap in them. It was easy to make substitutions and I had every thing in my cupboard!mellybelly in loved it