Raw Apple CakeFrom recipediva 8 years ago
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup shortening, (she told me to uses butter) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 tspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 level teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 2 cups chopped apples shopping list
- 1/2 cup nuts or coconut, or both shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together sugar, shortening, egg and vanilla.
- Sift togther cinnamon, soda and flour.
- Mix both ingredients togther, then add apples and coconut.
- Spread into 9 x 9 greased pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve this Hot or cold. Either way it is great!
- You can serve it warm with vanilla bean ice cream.
The Cookrecipediva Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating1 people
Very nice. Thank you diva!
shine in Rainier loved it