Slow Cooker Bacon-Horseradish DipFrom helewes 9 years ago
- 3 8-oz. pkgs. cream cheese, cubed and softened shopping list
- 12-oz. pkg. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 c. half-and-half shopping list
- 1/3 c. green onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 3 T. prepared horseradish shopping list
- 1 T. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 t. pepper shopping list
- 12 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled shopping list
- corn chips or assorted crackers shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except bacon and chips or crackers in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 4 to 5 hours, or on high setting for 2 to 2-1/2 hours, stirring once halfway through .
- Stir in bacon.
- Eat cooled or room temp.
- Serve with corn chips , potato chips or crackers.
- Makes 7 to 8 cups.