Chocolate Cheesecake DipFrom jaie 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brandy, a sploosh more if you like shopping list
- 2 cups cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips shopping list
- Graham creackers, pound cake cubes, strawberries, melon, raspberries, peaches, and/or pears for dipping. shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, mix the raisins and brandy until well coated.
- Set aside and let the raisins "drink up" the brandy. 20 minutes.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese and whipping cream until well blended and smooth.
- Add vanilla extract, mixing well.
- Blend in the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix in the "tipsy" raisins and the chocolate chips. Blend well.
- Sprinkle over some ground cinnamon.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Makes about 3-3/4 cups dip.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!