Syrian RiceFrom coffeebean53 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cover and soak to plump apricots and raisens for 1/2 hour.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter in a skillet; saute onion and pepper, add curry powder towards end. Mix in toasted almonds, apricots, raisens and cooked rice. Put into a greased baking dish to bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!