Gluten Free Pizza CrustFrom yummy 10 years ago
- 1 tbspn of dry yeast shopping list
- 2/3 cu of brown rice flour shopping list
- 1/2 c of tapioca flour shopping list
- 2 tbspn ofs powdered milk or non-dairy powdered coffee creamer shopping list
- 2 tspn of xanthan gum shopping list
- 1/2 tspn of salt shopping list
- 1 tspn of unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 1 tspn of italian seasoning shopping list
- 2/3 c of water shopping list
- 1/2 tspn of sugar or honey shopping list
- 1 tspn of olive oil shopping list
- 1 tspn of cider vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- In medium bowl using regular beaters and blend all ingredients on low speed.
- Beat on high speed for 3 minutes.
- If the dough is too stiff. Add water if necessary
- Put mixture on lightly greased 12-inch pizza pan
- Make sure the edges are a little thicker then the rest so that it will hold the toppings.
- At 425 F your going to bake this for 10 minutes.
- Then procced making your pizza.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookyummy Sacramento, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!