Turkey and Bean PaprikashFrom way2nrml 7 years ago
- 1 lb. ground turkey (I found that the lean dark meat works best.) shopping list
- 1/2 bag of No Yolk egg noodles shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 onion, diced shopping list
- 1 lb. mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 can black beans, drained shopping list
- 1 can whole tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground cumin shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbs. paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Cook noodles according to package.
- Brown meat in a large skillet.
- Add bell pepper, onion, garlic and mushrooms and cook until softened.
- Stir in spices.
- Add beans and tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in cooked noodles.
- Note: If you would like for there to be a bit more sauce to this, add 1 C. chicken stock when you add the tomatoes and increase the simmer time to 15 minutes.