Sausage-Apple StuffingFrom leigh561 9 years ago
- 1 Pound pork-sausage meat shopping list
- 3 Large apples, peeled, cored and chopped shopping list
- 1 Large onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 Cup chopped celery shopping list
- 4 Cups fresh bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon poultry seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- In 4-quart saucepan over medium heat, cook sausage until browned, breaking apart with fork.
- Remove meat to medium bowl.
- Pour off drippings but return 1/4 cup to pan.
- Return drippings to medium heat, cook apples, onions and celery until celery is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add sausage meat and remaining ingredients.
- Stir until well mixed.
The Cookleigh561 Orlando, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!