Sour Cream Pound CakeFrom debbie919 6 years ago
- 3 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 sticks butter (real, please!) shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsps. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract shopping list
- glaze ingredients: shopping list
- 2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- evaporated milk to desired consistency shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugar together until fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add baking soda to sour cream; stir into creamed mixture.
- Add flour, to which salt has been added, a little at a time, beating constantly.
- Add vanilla and almond extracts.
- Pour into greased and floured 10 inch tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about an hour and a half, or until tests done.
- Let cool for about 10 min. then turn out on serving plate.
- Drizzle with glaze while cake is still warm.
The Cookdebbie919 Manahawkin, NJ
The Rating3 people
I made this and it is really, really REALLY GOOD!I used 2 small loaf pans as there is just hubby and I.. Froze one. He was asking where it was.. so I prob will have to make more.. This is one of the best...
Lindalinebb956 in La Feria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!