Asparagus with Balsamic Butter SauceFrom pamela 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the asparagus onto a baking sheet, coat with cooking spray, and flavor with salt and pepper (to taste).
- Bake 12 minutes, or until tender.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over a medium heat. Remove from the heat, and add in the soy sauce and balsamic vinegar. Pour the mixture over the baked asparagus, and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!