Melt In Your Mouth Flaky Butter BriochesFrom realtor911 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix 2c flour,sugar,salt and yeast.
- In small pan, heat milk and butter on low heat until butter melts.
- Add milk and butter liquid to flour mixture and add in 2 eggs.
- Mix well with paddle mixer attachment for 3min on medium speed.
- Now switch to dough hook and mix in 2-21/4c flour until dough pulls cleanly from sides.
- Spray muffin pans with Pam Spray
- Divide dough into 4
- Set one dough ball aside (these will be the top knots)
- Take each of the 3 remaining balls and divide each into 8 (for total of 24)
- Roll each of the 24 dough pieces into balls and place each into a separate muffin compartment.
- Now divide last ball of dough set aside into 24 small balls (of equal size)
- push your finger into each of the dough balls sitting in the muffin cups and top with one of the 24 small dough balls.
- Cover with Saran wrap and put in a warm draft free spot to rise for 45min
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Beat last egg
- Brush tops of each brioche with the egg and place muffin pan into oven to bake for 15-20min -tops are golden.
- These are fabulous warm