Best Ever Chewy Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom akarlin 9 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3/4 c uppacked brown sugar shopping list
- 1 (1.7 oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups (12 oz bag) semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In medium size bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In large bowl, cream together butter and both sugars.
- Add pudding mix, beat until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition until well blended.
- Add vanilla and mix until well blended.
- Gradually add flour mix, mixing just until incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets.
- Bake for ~10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from cookie sheets. Cool on wire racks.