Pork and Peas Macaroni MedleyFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3 white onions chopped shopping list
- 2 small green peppers chopped shopping list
- 2 small red peppers chopped shopping list
- 2 celery ribs chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup cooked peas shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pieces of pork shopping list
- 1 pound macaroni shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup buttered bread crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté onions, peppers and celery in oil until soft.
- Add peas and meat.
- Cook macaroni until al dente then drain well and place in a baking dish.
- Stir in the vegetable meat sauce and sprinkle with salt and black pepper then stir well.
- Top with buttered bread crumbs then place under broiler for 7 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!