Grilled Lamb Shoulder ChopsFrom bryeds 8 years ago
How to make it
- Get your grill up to a high-medium-high temp before preparing or cooking the lamb chops.
- Sprinkle a pinch of each of the herbs/seasonings onto each lamb chop. Do this on one side, rub it into the meat, repeat on the other side.
- Drizzle approx 1/2tsp Olive oil on each lamb chop. Drizzle it on one side, rub it in, repeat on the other side.
- Before placing the chops on the grill, turn the temperature down to a medium-low/low heat.
- Grill the chops until they are cooked as desired - it is recommended that they are cooked no more than medium-rare/light medium. Any more than this and the meat could become dry. Cooked or uncooked red meat is determined by the temperature, not the color, so be sure to try it if you are not accustomed to having your meat cooked lighter than you are used to!
The Cookbryeds Aspen, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!