Chili ChipsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon quick frozen garlic shopping list
- 2 pounds frozen oven chips shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cajun seasoning shopping list
- 2 teaspoons piri piri seasoning shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper shopping list
- lemon wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in wok or large non stick frying pan.
- Add garlic and stir fry for a few seconds.
- Add all the other ingredients and fry gently over high heat for 15 minutes.
- Place chips in a serving dish and garnish with lemon wedges.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!