Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin TopsFrom realtor911 9 years ago
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp poppy seed shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 2 tsp grated lemon peel shopping list
- 3 tbsp shortening shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sugar shopping list
- dash cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Combine flour, 1/4-cup sugar, baking powder, poppy seed, salt, 1/4tsp cinnamon and lemon peel; blend well.
- Using pastry blender or fork, cut in shortening until mix is crumbly.
- Add mild and lemon juice; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- In small bowl mix topping ingredients; mix well.
- Sprinkle evenly over tops.
- Bake at 400F or 8-13 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
- Serve warm and...
The Cookrealtor911 Cleveland Area, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!