Hot antipasto open-faced sandwichFrom jaie 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup creamy Italian dressing shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into fourths shopping list
- 1-14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and cut into fourths shopping list
- 1 package sliced pepperoni, cut up shopping list
- 1 can sliced ripe black olives, drained shopping list
- 2 "poor boy" buns or Portuguese rolls shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, mix dressing and parmesan cheese.
- Add tomatoes, artichoke hearts, pepperoni and olives. Toss to mix well.
- Turn oven to broil.
- Place bun, cut sides up, on cookie sheet.
- Broil with tops about 6 inches from heat for about 5 minutes, or until golden brown. (don't over toast)
- Spoon pepperoni mixture onto buns.
- Sprinkle each with mozzarella cheese.
- Broil another 3-4 minutes unitl cheese is hot and bubbly.
- Makes 4 open-faced sandwiches.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!