Deviled oven-fried chickenFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Combine mustar, water and Worcestershire sauce; lt stand a few minutes.
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, paprika and garlic powder.
- Brush chicken evenly with mustard mixture.
- Dip in bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange in a shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with additional paprika.
- Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.