Cheesy Beer SpreadFrom dariana 9 years ago
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup beer (I use Bud Light) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste shopping list
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- toasted pita chips, assorted crackers, and/or tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- Let the cheddar cheese stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl combine cheese, beer, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours. Serve with pita chips. Makes about 1-1/2 cups (twelve 2-tablespoon servings).
- Tip: To make toasted pita chips, halve 4 pita bread rounds crosswise; cut each half into six wedges. Place on a baking sheet. Toast in a 350 degree F oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until wedges are crisp. Makes 48 chips.
- To Tote: Transport in an insulated cooler with ice packs. Pack chips or crackers in an airtight bag or container.