Healthy Twice Baked Potato SkinsFrom bigdog 7 years ago
- Baking size potatoes, washed, skin on. shopping list
- 1 cooked, diced chicken breast (seasoned as you prefer) shopping list
- turkey bacon (4 slices per spud, 2 slices on each half) shopping list
- Finely shredded cheese, your favorite (I use cheddar) shopping list
- Your favorite condiments, i.e veggies, salsa, sour cream, herbs, spices, etc. shopping list
How to make it
- Bake the spuds until they are done.
- Allow to cool enough to handle, so you can cut the spuds in half and scoop out the potato flesh. Meanwhile, put the turkey bacon in the over to cook (suggested temp of 350, monitored).
- Once hollowed, line the skins with 2 slices of the cooked turkey bacon.
- Fill with some of the chicken.
- Sprinkle with the shredded cheese (add any spices, herbs, or veggies you want cooked).
- Bake at 350 for about 20 - 30 minutes.
- Serve as is or topped with your favorite condiments.