Harvest Pork Sweet Potatoes and RiceFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 pound boneless pork loin cut into 1” pieces shopping list
- 1 medium red onion cut into thin wedges shopping list
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled and cubed shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups frozen cut green beans shopping list
- 1 cup uncooked regular long grain white rice shopping list
- 3 teaspoons curry powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 2 cups apple juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spray rectangular glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In skillet cook pork and onion over medium heat for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- In baking dish mix pork mixture and remaining ingredients then cover and bake 1 hour.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!