Garlic Roasted ShrimpFrom princethecockerspaniel 10 years ago
How to make it
- First you want to preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Then you will need to separate garlic cloves then peel them.
- Now place oil, chilies and garlic in your favorite baking dish, the oil needs to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Next you can roast the garlic covered for approx. 30 minutes,
- Now add your shrimp, cover with olive oil and then roast covered for aprox. 5 minutes---
- Then cook until the shrimp turns translucient.
- Serve hot. Add some Italian bread, spreading roasted garlic on the bread and soaking up the sauce with the bread.
- Note:Peel shrimp before cooking.
People Who Like This Dish 23
The Cookprincethecockerspaniel Del Mar, CA
The Rating6 people
MMMmmmm, garlic and shrimp, what could be better. This is a must try. Love roasted garlic on bread.trackwidow in Fort Atkinson loved it
This recipe is so easy to make with ingredients on hand. I had it for a week night meal, but I could also see having it at a dinner party. The cooking times were just right. The shrimp came out perfectly done and the olive oil sauce was very flavorfu...morefood4thought in Palo Alto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!