Cappuccino CakeFrom jaie 7 years ago
- 1-1/3 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 3/4 cup strong coffee, cold shopping list
- 1 teaspoon coffee liqueur shopping list
- 1/4 cup oil shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocholate chips shopping list
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur shopping list
- 1/4 cup icing sugar to dust over top shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together yogurt, cold coffee, oil and coffee liqueur until smooth.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Prepare an 8-inch round cake can by greasing and flouring. Make a wax paper round to lay into bottom of cake pan.
- Pour cake batter into pan and bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until cake test comes out done.
- Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and remove wax paper.
- Cool completely.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler or microwave.
- Add coffee liqueur and mix until well-blended and you get a glaze-like consistency.
- Drizzle over cake.
- When glaze is set, sprinkle the top with icing sugar.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!