Crab and Shrimp Swirl RollFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 1 package prepared pie crust mix shopping list
- 6 ounces crab meat, picked through for shells shopping list
- 6 ounces shrimp, well-drained, deveined and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives shopping list
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped fine shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- seasonings to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pie crust mix according to package directions.
- Roll crust out to 9x13 inches.
- In a bowl, mix crab, shrimp, sour cream, chives and hard boiled eggs.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and/or Old Bay® Seasoning.
- Spread crab mixture onto pastry and roll-up like a jelly roll.
- Place, seam side down, on a buttered cookie sheet.
- Brush outside with a beaten egg yolk.
- Bake at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut equally down roll for individual servings.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!